Tuesday, January 29, 2019

First Kids’ Club Class in New Calvary


Our first kids’ club in our new rented church space had 11 children!  Such an answer to prayer that our children were able to attend though the new building is a block farther away.  Some of them even came running- so excited for Bible class after our two week break for the holidays!
 
I loved having multiple rooms!: I set games up in one room, craft station in
another, and story time on the floor. The added space allows even more fun activities.

I am blessed that Anita, one of the youth girls, continues to co-teach with me.  Still, being mom and teacher at the same time can be a challenge.  Asher wanted to breastfeed right when I was starting the Bible story! (I think the kids at the club are used to me caring for my two babies while
teaching class at the same time by now). 

















No comments:

Post a Comment