Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Lots of littles at Sunday School!

We are excited about the plans that the Lord has for our church, Calvary Grace and Truth, this 2020 year!  Already this first month, we have witnessed God directing multiple new families to seek Him.
I was shocked (and a little nervous) this last Sunday to have eight littles in my nursery Sunday School class (ages 1-4 years).  However, the Holy Spirit was also present because the  children were happy and calm and even attentive to the Bible story! (I know classes like that are not thanks to my skills as a children's teacher- I know my own limitations!)  I was floating with joy all day remembering my fun class with the toddlers.  And, Paco and I are praying for more wisdom to guide these new families in His truth.


No comments:

Post a Comment