Friday, July 27, 2018

Baby Shower!


Our beloved brothers at both our churches, Horizonte Tlaxcala and Calvary Grace & Truth, planned a surprise baby shower celebration for me and our expected son!  And, boy, was it a surprise! 
Paco was involved with the planning and had the task of getting me to the church without suspecting the party.  I was so surprised that I actually screamed when everyone jumped out! (and then I equally scared all the guests
who were concerned that they might have just scared me into labor contractions. Ha!) 


I felt so loved- so much planning with the decorations, the games, the gifts, the snacks.  I was pleased to see that even new members of Calvary church attended to shower us with love.  I am overwhelmed by God’s love for my family, and expected baby boy- shown through His Body, the church.







1 comment:

  1. Never heard of such a frolic and jazz baby shower. Went for a superb party planned by my sister for her friend on her baby's arrival. Tea party at Los Angeles event venues was such an amazing one. Props and favors looked attractive on side tables. Decorations was all over the hall. Cake cutting was funny. Food was of mixed varieties.

    ReplyDelete